Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published nor has it been submitted for consideration by any other journal (or an explanation has been provided in the Editor's Comments).
- The shipping file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF or WordPerfect format.
- Whenever possible, URLs are provided for references.
- The text is single spaced; 12 points of font size; italics are used instead of underlining (except in URLs); and all the illustrations, figures and tables are placed in the appropriate places of the text, instead of at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and biliographic requirements summarized in theAuthor's guidelines, that appear in About the journal.
- The work is unpublished and will not be sent to other journals during the decision of the editors of IDEAS.
- The manuscript includes a an abstract of up to 200 words, in Spanish and translated into English.
- Tables, Graphs and Figures should be presented at the end of the text in the original format (.xls, .doc or .docx or other general purpose software). Those images that by their characteristics can only be presented in image format, they must have a high resolution.
- It includes as references only material published in widely circulated journals, or in books. Abstracts of papers presented at conferences or other scientific meetings can be included as bibliographic citations only when published in widely circulated journals.
- The total number of references does not exceed the following limits: 50 references in Research Articles, 120 References in Reviews, and 30 references in Short Communications.
- The average years of the referenced bibliography do not exceed the last 10 years, except for works with high historical content.
- The opinions expressed in the work are the responsibility of the authors and not an official position of the institution or the financier.
The article complies with the format established by the IDEAS journal.
You can download the format established in the following link:
- CHECK BEFORE MAKING THE SUBMISSION OF YOUR ARTICLE THAT, ALL METADATA RELATED TO THE AUTHORS (NAME, ADDRESS, MAIL, PHONE, PHONE, ETC) HAVE BEEN DELETED, AND COMPLY WITH THE FORMAT THAT IS ESTABLISHED IN THE PREVIOUS ITEM
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the purposes established in it and will not be provided to third parties or for their use for other purposes.